Frequently Asked Questions
- ARE YOUR PRODUCTS CRUELTY FREE?
Yes they are! All of the beauty products sold on our website is made with 100% FDA approved ingredients. No animals have been harmed during any testing.
We do not condone, nor support the selling of products tested on animals. While we do not manufacture the products we sell, we have confirmed with all of our beauty/cosmetics brands and they insist - they do not test on animals.
- HOW DO I CANCEL OR CHANGE MY ORDER?
Unfortunately we are unable to make modifications to orders once they have been placed. To cancel an order, please contact us within 24 hours.
- HOW DO I CARE FOR MY MINK LASHES?
Make sure you wear and clean your mink lashes carefully so that they stay in proper shape and last you for a very long time.
Cleaning the lashes carefully extends its durability, and thus must be done with care.
- Always remove your strip lashes from the tray using a tweezer or by using the side of your thumbs (parallel to the lash band) to prevent damaging. Gently apply pressure in a downward motion to remove from each tray.
- Before removing your strip lashes from your eyes, you need to wash your hands with a fragrance-free soap. To loosen the glue, apply a little makeup remover (water-based) onto the lashes and after a few seconds, hold the corner (not the hair) of the mink lash and pull it off gently as any extra pressure will only damage them.
- To remove excess glue from your strip lashes, use the included spoolie brush to help release any glue from the front and back sides of the lash band. You will then want to rinse the lash band using water. You can use a wet Q-tip to avoid water reaching the lash tips. Make sure the water does not reach your mink eyelash tips as this will affect the curl of the lash. Once you have cleaned and dried the lashes, place them back in their original box. Keep the box well closed to avoid dust or bacteria from settling.
Don't forget to remove the excess glue from your natural lash line. This is important because if not done properly it may affect your lash line, furthermore, you will find it difficult to reapply the false lashes in the future.
For more information, you can refer to our Lash Care Guide.
- DO YOU RESTOCK ITEMS THAT ARE SOLD OUT?
Unfortunately we do not restock sunglasses and some accessory items. We do re-stock our cosmetics including Mink Lashes, but our most popular items sell out fast, so grab what you like when you see it!
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
All sales are FINAL. No returns or exchanges can be made unless you received damaged, defective or the wrong item(s). Starella Glam Boutique strives to provide our customers with the best quality and selection of merchandise while keeping the price affordable. We also strive to protect the health of our customers and staff; therefore we do not take returns and exchanges on any items.
For more information, please review our Return & Exchange Policy.
- PROCESSING & DELIVERY TIMES
For specific details on how soon your order will be processed, please review HERE.
- IS YOUR WEBSITE SECURE?
Starella Glam Boutique is committed to protecting your personal information and providing a secure online shopping experience. We use industry standard encryption and password protection technologies such as an SSL (Secure Socket Layer).